We get a lot of submissions on daily basis and can not provide specific reason to every member on why we did not approve their social media account. Here is a list of possible reasons.
We look at numerous aspects in a social media account, some of those things include but not limited to:
- Authenticity of your followers, subscribers or fans
- Authenticity of engagement on your posts
- Activity of your account, amount of posts and quality of those posts
- Engagement on your posts
- At least 10k followers for Instagram
- At least 10k fans for Facebook
- At least 1k subs for YouTube
- At least 3k followers for Twitter
- At least 1k fans for TikTok
We also do not approve accounts in the following niches:
- Provocative or suggestive themes (e.g. girls, sex, etc.)
- S4S accounts aimed strictly at shoutouts as the primary content
- Accounts that promote use of alcohol, weed, drugs or banned substances
- Accounts that may infringe on someones copyright or trademark
- Any other category not supported by Social Media platform's terms & policies
Thank you for your interest in Shoutcart and your time.
Article is closed for comments.