When you sell an instagram story, story order details will be available on "Order" view after you login to Shoutcart.
Please pay attention to the details of the story order like caption, image/video and story link that are required to post. Make sure to tag the customer in the story correctly (the tag must be clickable).
Customers will specify their preferred time "Posting Time (in PST)”. Remember you can only post within the posting times displayed on the order.
Steps required to publish a story and receive payment:
- Publish the story on IG first, using the caption and attachment found on Order view. Add a link to the story if required.
- Make sure the customer's username tag is clickable, not in plain text.
- After your story is live on IG, come back to Shoutcart and click "Publish" button.
- Receive credit to your balance (subject to Shoutcart fees).
- Take 2 screenshots when the story matures at 24 hours. More Info Here First screenshot of the story and second screenshot of the story statistics. *If you don’t have access to statistics screenshot, the screenshot of the “views” will be accepted.
"Publish" button for story orders will become available 1 hour before the displayed "Posting Times" for you.