Collaboration feature is only available on orders that have one influencer in campaign. If you wanted to order from multiple influencers, and have the option of allowing influencer to edit your campaign, you will have to process multiple orders, one influencer at a time.
Simply opt into “Allow influencer to propose edits” on Step three of your campaign flow.
Please make sure to include a final draft of your caption and file. Collaboration option is not meant for influencers to do the leg work for you. You must provide your desired caption and file you wish influencer to post. Influencer will simply suggest minor tweaks and changes like:
- rewriting caption to something influencer typically says
- adding trending, relevant hashtags
- adding call to action
- changing posting time of day for maximum engagement
- fixing a typo, etc.
Keep in mind if no agreement is reached between you and influencer before the end of the 3 day collaboration period, the original caption and file will be posted accordingly, this is why it is important to make sure your caption and file is top notch, not a rough draft.
Here is how it works:
- You will submit an order 3 days ahead, that is the “3 day collaboration period”
- The 3 day collaboration period starts the minute you submit the order
- Your order is officialy sent off for review to the influencer, three things can happen:
- Influencer thinks your caption, file and time is perfect. The influencer will approve that order right away and your order is officially finalized, waiting to be published accordingly.
- Influencer may propose some minor edits to your caption, file and time.
- Influencer may not have time to suggest edits within that 3 day collaboration period, so the original caption and file will be published accordingly (this is why it is important your caption and file is top notch).
- As soon as influencer proposes edits to your order, you will get an email notification. You will need to review the new changes and either approve by clicking “Accept to Publish” button or suggest more edits by clicking “Propose Edits” button.
- If you approve the order, it is officially finalized and ready to get published accordingly.
- If you propose more edits, they will be sent back to the influencer for review. The influencer will either approve the new edits or suggest new. And so on, until both parties come to an agreement. If no agreement is reached by the end of the 3 day collaboration period, original caption and file will be posted accordingly.